What should we wear to our engagement session?
- Color is your friend, avoid solid white.
- Bring 1 outfit
- Avoid clothing that pinches or squeezes in unflattering ways such as tube tops.
- For guys: jeans, vests and/or a collared shirt is nice.
- For girls: a fun jacket or cardigan, colorful jewelry, funky patterns, heels, or a romantic dress are great options.
- Accessories are going to complete your look. Think scarves, fun/colorful jewelry, and maybe a tie for him.
- Bring along some sandals if for no other reason than to walk from place to place in. Some of our locations are not conducive to high heels.
Other Great Tips.
Get the most out of your makeup trial and schedule it for the day of our session. That way you’ll have the opportunity to see how it looks in photographs. Make sure you let your makeup artist know exactly what you are expecting. If you like very subtle, natural makeup communicate this well.
Recommended makeup artists.
Sarina Durden- Hair + Makeup (Jacksonville)
Jill Stonier- Makeup (Jacksonville)